* To prevent unauthorized access or data breach we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Specifically for this purpose, all contents of the mobile application and website are delivered on HTTPS protocol.
* Your information will be used SOLELY for providing the services to you for which you have subscribed to us and not for any other purposes.
* Your information given to us represents your identity with us. If any changes are brought in any of the fields of which you have provided us the information, you shall bring it to our notice by sending an email to us.
* In addition to the service provided to you, your information (mobile number, E-mail ID etc.) can be brought in use for sending you newsletters, surveys, contest information, or information about any new services which will be for your benefit and while subscribing for our services, you agree that SWASTIGA has the right to do so.
* You agree that the information gathered from your profile will be used to enhance your experience on the mobile application and website. We will not rent or sell the profile to any third party. In the event of necessary credit checks and collection of payments, SWASTIGA can disclose such information to other authorities (SEBI or other Govt. body) in good faith.
* Our mobile application and website may contain links to other apps & websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.